Website Feature Update
We have been taking steps to enrich and expand WWOOFer profiles. Our hope is that these changes will help hosts to decide whether to accept a WWOOFer by making it easier to determine if they are a good fit for their farm.
In the last few months, these changes have involved adding a variety of new fields to WWOOFer profiles, some of them mandatory for WWOOFers to complete.
(FOR WWOOFERS: To make these changes, login to your account, click on your profile picture in the top right of the screen, go to “WWOOFer Profile” (found in the menu on the left) and make the updates. To change your profile photo, go to “Personal Info”, scroll to the bottom, and add a photo. )
Here is a full list of the WWOOFer fields. New fields (added in the last few months) have been bolded. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisks*.
- Profile photo*
- Describe yourself*
- What motivates you to want to WWOOF? *
- What do you most hope to gain from WWOOFing? *
- Languages spoken
- What farming practices would you like to learn about?
- What other practices would you like to learn?
- What months are you available?
- Health concerns *
- Dietary preferences (select 1 option) *
Have thoughts about the website or how we can improve it. You can share those with us in our Website Feedback Form.