Join us for this 45 minute presentation and Q&A. We will explain explain how WWOOFing works, what you need to be a WWOOFer, and tip & tricks that you should know before you head out on your first WWOOFing adventure.
The webinar will be led by Robin, from WWOOF Canada and begins at 9am PDT / 12 Noon EDT / 6pm CET on the last Wednesday of every month.
*Join us and you’ll receive a 15% membership discount.
Get the answers to the following questions:
- How do I become a WWOOFer?
- What do I need to go WWOOFing?
- How do I find the right farm?
- What do hosts expect from WWOOFers?
- What are the benefits of a membership?
- How do I know I’ll be safe on the farm?
- Tips & advice from experienced WWOOFers!
PLUS, get your own questions answered by a helpful WWOOF staff member!
Date: last Wednesday of each month
Time: 9am PDT / 12 Noon EDT / 6pm CET
Who’s invited: Anyone who wants to learn more about WWOOFing.